Saturday, January 24, 2009

Main Tagged

one lazy Saturday. Lagi refreshing keliling-keliling account setelah bosen chatting, buka-buka blog orang, ketawa ngeliat Kak Fira udah nge-tagged malah di-tagged lagi, ngebuka blog Kak Arma karena dia di-tagged Kak Fira, eh taunya malah gue di-tagged juga ama Kak Arma. Yodahdeh, let's try the game...


RULE:
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.


The Age of next birthday:

Yeaa sweet seventeen! 17 jadi spesial karena di umur itu gue bisa dapet KTP and I'm really dying to get it now coz I wanna vote in this year General Election :D Besides, KTP lagi jadi topik paling asyik di kelas. Temen-temen yang udah punya KTP dicengin abis, dikatain tua. But I'm sure within a month, soal KTP ini akan berubah jadi semacam gengsi karena sebagian anak akan udah punya KTP. Banyak yang lahir Februari 92 soalnya.


Place I'd like to Travel:

Asahiyama zoo, Japan. Coz there are polar bears there.
The ones I once saw in Taman Safari had died in 2004 and 2005. Untill now they still don't get any other polar bears [but now they have penguins in polar bears' aquarium]. Ugh if it's possible I do want to hug those big-white-furry bears :)


A Favorite Place:

The picture talks enough I think. The same as Kak Arma, hehehe.


A Favorite food:

Cadbury Diary Milk. But Silverqueen Almond will be OK too.


A Favorite Thing:

Teddy bear. I've slept with Teddy bear since I was 4 until now and he still looks the same as the first time my aunt gave it to me. I really take a good care of him.



City I was born:

Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, one of the never-sleeps-city in the world. Biar kata Jakarta macet, polusinya tinggi, rawan kejahatan, banjir mulu sana-sini, biaya hidup mahal, bodo amat.

Biar kata orang musibah, bagiku kau anugerah.
Itu kata The Changcuters. Gak anugerah-anugerah banget sih... Tapi gue tetep lebih suka Jakarta meski tinggal di Depok. Kalo disuruh pindah ke kota lain, Bandung for example, no way dah. I love Jakarta.


Nickname I had:

Nizz. Anis. These are what I got for those nicks.



A Favorite Color:


Lavender everywhere...



College major:

Belom kepikiran. Antara psikologi-manajemen-sastra-hubungan internasional. Perhatikan, tak ada satupun yang nyambung dengan jurusan gue sekarang. Hahahahaha... Emang berniat gak mau kuliah di jurusan IPA!



Name of My Love:


I'd like to place Max Shim Chang-min of Dong Bang Shin Ki pict here, but I do know what kind of love that I have for him, so... I''ll fill this later; five-seven-ten years to go, maybe? Who knows ^^



A Hobby:

Since everybody put reading in this category, so I choose gardening as mine :)



A Bad Habit:

Tadinya nggak panikan, tapi setelah masuk SMA jadi mulai kebiasaan. Sepertinya meniru seseorang tersayang nih :) Padahal seseorang tersayangnya kayaknya udah mulai sembuh, malah gue yang kena. Hahahahaha...



My Wishlist:

Success. With all my goals completed then live happily ever after with my family. Oh, whatta wonderful world...

*****

Yoooshh, tujuh manusia selanjutnya harap lakukan hal yang sama:


Annisa Sharafina


Rona Cahyantari Merduaty


Hanis Deluxia


Shabrina Adani


Zulfah Fadhilah


Haydar Salman


Yanuar Rizki Pahlevi


5 comments:

  1. loh, gue di-tag org laen. gue yg nge-tag phiya. ehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, gitu nyaa... :D

    oke, ini sekaligus ralat dari Kak Arma langsung. Dengan demikian kesalahan telah saya perbaiki ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dek,,, pasang SB juga dong,, biar mudah berkomentar,,,,,

    teruss hitcounter ya??
    ikutin aja ling Web Site Hit Counter yang ada di bawah hite counter saya.... ditunggu inspirasi-inspirasi selanjutnya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gw mau ngerjain tag ini males mulu nizz hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. jangan males doong fanny sayaaang...

    ReplyDelete