Monday, March 11, 2013

(지나간) March 9

For three consecutive years, I have never forgotten to blog about March 9. For me, March 9 is very special--it's as special as March 3 :)

But this year I was sooo busy that I had no time to go online from my laptop T.T
Nah, maybe not that busy. But still it didn't change the fact I didn't blog on March 9 :/

So what happened on March 9 of 2013?

Jooyoung's and Yoohwan's 22nd birthday (international age), of course. And Taeyeon's 24th birthday.

Then?

Music Bank World Tour in Jakarta. LOL.

Not that I got the chance to watch it, no... But I went to a book fair which was held near the Music Bank venue, and seeing people flooding the venue, wah... I could feel the enthusiasm. And to know that the performers (Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, Beast, Infinite, TeenTop, Sistar, Eru) got to enjoy Jakarta the next day. And the 'live report' on Twitter by my friend who works on Korean Air about what happened in the boarding area.

But of course, this March is as stressful as last year's March--this one is even more stressful.

However, I shouldn't go down, right?


(In the middle of the flowing seasons,
I suddenly feel the length of the days.
During the days when it is too busy,
you and I sketch out our future.

Placing their love on March's wind,
the sakura buds continue on through spring.

Rays of an overflowing light,
little by little, warm up the morning.
After giving a large yawn,
I'm a little shy being by your side.

Standing at a new world's entrance,
I now notice that I'm not alone.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together

The dust carried by a whirlwind,
entwines with the laundry to be done,
Just before noon the white moon in the sky
I was somehow fascinated by how pretty it was.

Although there are things that don't go well,
If I look up at the sky
Even they seem small.

The blue sky is sharply clear
the sheeplike clouds quietly sway.
the joy of waiting for flowers to bloom
if it's sharing that with you, that is happiness.

In the future as well gently smile next to me.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together)


taken from http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/3935/remioromen/sangatsu-kokonoka.html

No comments:

Post a Comment