Thursday, March 20, 2014

Recap

1. 생일 정말 축하한다 유현이와 유희야! 이젠 22살 ㅋㅋ
같은 날에 태어나줘서 고마워 유현이 *하트하트*

2. Selamat ulang tahun Ayah \^0^/

3. Happy belated birthday Taeyeon (25), Jooyoung (23), and Yoohwan (23)!

4. My application documents have arrived safely at Kyung Hee University ^^

Now I just have to wait for the interview date (which I don't have any idea how it will be held--in fact I wasn't aware there will be interview! ㅠㅠ)
Let's just pray, pray, pray, and pray...

5. I'm reaching 2/3 of my thesis 3rd chapter (I managed to keep up with my target). I should write faster and kick those lazy viruses ㅠㅠ

6. I will attend ASEAN Literary Festival this weekend. Finally, an activity that will make me look more 문학을 배우는 학생답다 ㅋㅋ

7. I still haven't got the Korean subtitle for Leafie ㅜㅜ

8. I didn't get to post on March 9 (again, two years in a row tsk) ._____.

9. My phone is acting up again (and it hasn't been a year since I bought it! ㅜㅜ)

10. Sweet Sorrow's Kim Youngwoo replied to my tweet twice (Jan 28, 2014)......
Yeay yeay second time Sweet Sorrow's members replied to me :3 (basically all members who have Twitter, since unfortunately Hojin and Woojin don't have Twitter account -___-)

To end this random post, let's check out translation of March 9, as I always do every year :)
[Next year I should really post it on time and I should add links for the song too--for six years anniversary (of loving this song)]

In the middle of the flowing seasons,
I suddenly feel the length of the days.
During the days when it is too busy,
you and I sketch out our future.

Placing their love on March's wind,
the sakura buds continue on through spring.

Rays of an overflowing light,
little by little, warm up the morning.
After giving a large yawn,
I'm a little shy being by your side.

Standing at a new world's entrance,
I now notice that I'm not alone.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together

The dust carried by a whirlwind,
entwines with the laundry to be done,
Just before noon the white moon in the sky
I was somehow fascinated by how pretty it was.

Although there are things that don't go well,
If I look up at the sky
Even they seem small.

The blue sky is sharply clear
the sheeplike clouds quietly sway.
the joy of waiting for flowers to bloom
if it's sharing that with you, that is happiness.

In the future as well gently smile next to me.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together


taken from http://www.jpopasia.com/lyrics/3935/remioromen/sangatsu-kokonoka.html

No comments:

Post a Comment