Friday, February 10, 2017

[entertainment #02] After 7 years, finally TRAX!

Hello world!

If you read my blog since a long time ago, you may know that I love TRAX's I can Change so much. I have this particular attachment to this song of TRAX. It's my favorite out of all their releases until now, and it was also the first song I challenged myself to translate from Korean to English.

Anyway I was so devastated because in the only live video of this song, Jungmo played piano instead of guitar, while the thing that made me love this song was the guitar sound. However, today on their 2nd busking in COEX (which unfortunately, I couldn't go again), they finally performed I can Change because two fans requested for it ^o^



Haa... Although it seems like Jay can't reach high notes as well as he used to, it was still a lovely performance. Thank you TRAX, for finally performing this song :)

Jungmo said their next busking would be either on late February or early March -- I'm seriously considering to go off from work earlier so I can watch them....

Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment