Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's play! 100 Questions on K-Pop section 6

Copied from 500sunny500 on asianfanfics.com who reposted from KoreanBiased.
The answers are biased and no offense intended, so please don't be offended. If you're disagree with my answers, you are free to make your own list.

SECTION 6 Least Favorite

86. Least favorite group & least favorite member?:
… Maybe 4Minute. And Hyuna (I don't watch/listen to groups beside my favorite ones, but I kind of have some particular dislike towards 4Minute and Hyuna)

87. Least favorite guy group & least favorite member?
Beast. All members other than Kikwang, Doojoon, and Yoseob

88. Least favorite girl group & least favorite member?
4Minute. Hyuna
 
89. Least favorite member of your favorite group?
Kim Junsu. Just because I love Changmin very very very very much, I love Yunho very very very much, I love Yoochun very very much, and I love Jaejoong very much; so I only love Junsu :D

90. Least favorite song?
…… all of 4Minute's?

91. Worst-looking?
Hmm, the one in SG Wannabe, beside Kim Yongjun and the deceased member (the one whose voice is the most angelic one)

92. Who would you never want as an older brother?
Jinwoon. He just doesn't fit the older brother role--because he fits the boyfriend-slash-husband role perfectly :)

93. Who would you never want as an older sister?
SNSD's Seohyun. Just because...

94. Least favorite solo artist?
Kim Hyunjoong. Don't ask why… He should just stay on idols area and stay away from solo area!

95. Least favorite music video?
T-ara - Lovey Dovey, because they made Cha Seungwon died in the story line! T.T

96. Least favorite dance?
DBSK - Maximum. It seems strange--I bet it should be waaaay better when it was danced by five members!

No comments:

Post a Comment