Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wonderful & Beautiful—Remioromen

My all-time favorite song from Remioromen… When I went to search the lyrics, it was not hard at all but when I searched the translation, there wasn't any site provided it. After months seeking, I finally directed to Mai Hikari's blog on blogspot and found this. Ah, it was such a relief to have the translation at the end :). I've posted this on my Friendster blog, but I'm in love again with this song, so I decided to repost it here.


Why do I love this song? Beside its melody has caught my ears, the lyrics touch me a lot. It tells me to feel okay when I do something imperfectly and make mistakes. I used to unable to forgive my self when I did something imperfectly, but after listening to this song I started thinking I should loosen up a little bit. I live only once, I should enjoy it so I won't regret.



Wonderful & Beautiful


Lyrics & Music by: Ryota Fujimaki

Translation by: Mai Hikari


六キロ前から渋滞のレスが

Roku kiro mae kara jyuutai no retsu ga

スキイ板のように冬の週と候を

Ski ita no youni fuyu no shuutokou wo

交互に滑った僕輪医らついた

Kougo ni subetta boku wa iratsuita

渋滞輪苦手さ

Juutai wa nigate sa


Six kilometers ago, the trail of traffic was

like a ski board, on the winter's metropolis

Skidding through it, I felt tortured

So I ran away from the traffic


都会輪あふれて、田舎輪足りない

Tokai wa afurete, inaka wa tarinai

それとも逆化、似たようなものか

Soretomo gyaku ka, nitayouna mono ka


When the city was overflowing, the country was not enough

They're opposites, but somewhat similar


Wonderful 間違えもある

Wonderful machigaemo aru

And beautiful 不完全でも

And beautiful fukanzen demo

そこがいって君が笑ってくれたら

Soko ga itte kimi ga warattekuretara

Wonderful 救われるかな

Wonderful sukuwarerukana

And beautiful どんな背伸びも

And beautiful donna senobi mo

自分を超えられなくて

Jibun wo koerarenakute

光を探したのさ

Hikari wo sagashita no sa


It's wonderful, to make mistakes

And beautiful, to be imperfect

You told me that and laughed

It's Wonderful, the way you saved me

And beautiful, the way you reached out to me

I was rendered speachless

As I searched for the light


トンエル前から出口の天気が

Tunnel mae kara deguchi no tenki ga

わかっていたならかさ輪いるのか

Wakatteitanara kasa wa iru no ka

何のためのもしも、誰のための未来

Nanno tame no moshimo, dare no tame no mirai

僕輪気味を守れてる会

Boku wa kimi wo mamoreterukai


As I exit the Tunnel, the weather turned bad

If I knew that, would I have brought an umbrella?

What Is it for? Whose future is it for?

I want to be able to protect you


予報輪外れて、予感輪あった他

Yohou wa hazurete, yokan wa attata

低い雲から雪がちぎれた

Hikui kumo kara yuki ga chigireta


The forecast predicted it, and I had a feeling it was right

From the low cloud, the snow fell


Wonderful 不確かであれ

Wonderful futashika de are

And beautiful 不自由であれ

And beautiful fujiyuu de are

ここでいって君が笑ってくれたら

Kokode itte kimi ga warattekuretara

Wonderful 限界輪ない

Wonderful genkai wa nai

And beautiful どんな小さな

And beautiful donna chiisana

幸せも見つけ出し

Shiawase mo mitsukedashi

光で照らし出すよ

Hikari de terashi dasu yo


But it's wonderful to be uncertain

And it's a beautiful inconvenience

You said it here and laughed

It's wonderful, without limits

And beautiful, no matter how small

I also found happiness

As I reached my hand toward the light


役割だけじゃ満たされぬまま

Yaku wari dakeja mitasarenu mama

冬の中手をつないだ

Fuyu no naka te wo tsunaida


Like simply fitting into a role

We held hands in the middle of winter


Wonderful 冷たい雪ね

Wonderful tsumetai yuki ne

And beautiful 絡めた指を

And beautiful karameta yubi wo

解かないでって気味輪笑ってないたね

Hodokanaidette kimi wa waratte naitane

Wonderful 変わりたいんだ

Wonderful kawaritainda

And beautiful 奇跡だろうと

And beautiful kisekidarouto

降りしきる雪を声

Furishikiru yuki wo koe

光を探したのさ

Hikari wo sagashita no sa

あなたを探したのさ

Anata wo sagashita no sa


It's wonderful, the cold snow, isn't it

And beautiful, the way our fingers wrapped around it

Without letting go, you laughed and you cried

It's wonderful, the way we changed

And beautiful, like a miracle

Crossing the snow as it falls

As I searched for the light

As I searched for you

3 comments:

  1. actually, I have a crush with remioromen..
    I think Konayuki is the best..
    have you ever heard that song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thousands times :D
    yeah, Konayuki rocks too!
    my crush with Remioromen is March 9. Then Konayuki and this one.

    i'm in love again with all one litre of tears soundtracks now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tengkyu translate-annya...sudah saya cari lama...

    ReplyDelete